John Tucker Must Die | 2006 | PG-13 | - 5.3.4
Three young women take on the challenge of systematically destroying a young man's life after they find out that he is dating all three of them, at the same time. The idea is to make him fall in love with someone and then break his heart in order to teach him a lesson. With Jesse Metcalfe, Sophia Bush, Ashanti, Brittany Snow and Sophia Bush. Directed by Betty Thomas. [1:27]
- Two young women kiss -- one is teaching the other how to kiss -- and a young man watches with great interest. A young man and a young woman kiss in many scenes. A young man kisses several young women in different scenes.
► A young man wearing a red lace thong (we see his bare buttocks) climbs into a bed in a hotel room and when a woman comes out of the bathroom and sees him she screams (please see the Violence/Gore category for more details).
► Cheerleaders are shown wearing short skirts and tops that reveal bare thighs and abdomens and they dance suggestively in front of an audience. Two women wearing skimpy bikinis jump out of a cake and caress a young man. A young woman wearing a red lace bra flirts with a young man during a video chat. Young women attach a "boob cam" to a young woman's bra strap (we see the bra and cleavage). Several young women wear very low-cut tops in many scenes (revealing cleavage and bare abdomens) and a woman wears a low-cut top that reveals cleavage. Several young men are shown wearing thongs (we see the tops of the thong sticking up from their pants) and several men are shown wearing thongs (we see the tops of the thongs sticking up from their pants). A young man is shown bare-chested while a man photographs him, and then in the photographs themselves. A young man is bare-chested with a towel wrapped around his waist. Young men are shown bare-chested in locker room scenes.
► A young woman flirts with a young man and touches his crotch (off-screen) and the young man reacts with interest. A young man taps a young woman on the clothed buttock. A young woman licks frosting off a young man's finger.
► A young man tells other young men that he will be having sex with his girlfriend (using very crude terms) and does a suggestive dance. A young woman says, "John loves girls on top." A young woman says she knows what happens when boys "get happy." A young man says his "nipples are tender." A young woman's mother is referred to as "hot" in several scenes.
- A young woman hits another young woman in the head with a volleyball several times, a fight ensues and four young women end up shoving and hitting each other with more volleyballs. Several young men and young women fall to the floor after building a human pyramid. Young men shove each other while playing basketball.
► Three young women slap a young man hard in the face, and a young woman slaps another young woman in the face. A young man and a young woman hit their heads together once when trying to kiss and once when trying to hug.
► A young woman wearing a microphone is zapped when she gets wet from a lawn sprinkler.
► When a woman finds a young man wearing a thong (we see his bare buttocks) in her bed she screams, grabs him by the ear and drags him into the hallway where many other young men and young women are gathered and see him.
► People pelt a young man with popcorn and accuse him of having a sexually transmitted disease. People in an audience throw drinks at several young women and a young man on a stage. A large group of people has a food fight with cake.
► Three young women say they want to "kill" a young man, and young women talk about "neutering" a young man. A young woman confronts her mother about her many relationships.
► A young woman has a large sore on her lip. A young man spills water on his pants and flinches, fearing that it is some kind of acid. A young man flatulates in a locker room scene. Young men make rude noises with their armpits in a locker room scene.
- 1 not fully enunciated F-word derivative, a character says "effin'," 16 sexual references, 7 scatological terms, 5 anatomical terms, 6 mild obscenities, name-calling (jerk, pig, retarded), 7 religious exclamations.
- A young man and a young woman drink champagne, and young men and women (of high-school age) are shown drinking what could be alcohol at a party. A young woman spikes a young man's energy supplements with estrogen. People are shown eating large quantities of chocolate after they are heartbroken, in order to make them feel better.
- Infidelity, cheating, love, broken hearts, running from problems, relocating, vegans, animal rights, obsession, estrogen replacement therapy, menopause, humiliation, luck, relationships, head games, sexual transmitted diseases.
- Lying about who you really are can only lead to trouble.
Be aware that while we do our best to avoid spoilers it is impossible to disguise all details and some may reveal crucial plot elements.
We've gone through several editorial changes since we started covering films in 1992 and older reviews are not as complete & accurate as recent ones; we plan to revisit and correct older reviews as resources and time permits.
Our ratings and reviews are based on the theatrically-released versions of films; on video there are often Unrated, Special, Director's Cut or Extended versions, (usually accurately labelled but sometimes mislabeled) released that contain additional content, which we did not review.
We are a totally independent website with no connections to political, religious or other groups & we neither solicit nor choose advertisers. You can help us keep our independence with a donation.
NO MORE ADS!
Become a member of our premium site for just $1/month & access advance reviews, without any ads, not a single one, ever. And you will be helping support our website & our efforts.
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
We welcome suggestions & criticisms -- and we accept compliments too. While we read all emails & try to reply we don't always manage to do so; be assured that we will not share your e-mail address.
NO MORE ADS!
Become a member of our premium site for just $2/month & access advance reviews, without any ads, not a single one, ever. And you will be helping support our website & our efforts.
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
We welcome suggestions & criticisms -- and we will accept compliments too. While we read all emails & try to reply we do not always manage to do so; be assured that we will not share your e-mail address.